We have a simple pricing structure that is affordable, making it possible for more families to obtain care that might otherwise be out of reach. There are no hidden costs or fees. At Harmony House, we believe that quality care should be affordable.
We offer private and semi-private rooms, with either Jack and Jill style bathrooms, or private bathrooms. This allows us to offer a wide array of prices to fit the needs of different budgets.
All prices for rooms include the following:
- 3 home-style meals & 2 snacks per day
- Medication management
- Communication with the residents physician(s), as needed
- Assistance with showering
- Assistance with dressing & personal hygiene
- Daily activities
- Staff that is trained in caring for those with dementia
- Night time staff that are awake to meet the needs of our residents
Semi-private room with Jack & Jill Bathroom starts at $4,700/month
Semi-private room with a private bathroom starts at $4,800/month
Private room with Jack & Jill Bathroom starts at $5,600/month
Private room with a private bathroom starts at $6,100/month
For residents who are incontinent of bladder and/or bowel there is a $500 monthly charge that includes additional care and all incontinent supplies.
We do have a one time community fee of $3,500.